We’re less than a week away from our World Vision songwriters trip to the Dominican Republic. Nine of Music City’s premiere songwriters are journeying together to witness firsthand the work World Vision does in helping children and families out of poverty. It’s not only an incredible group of artists, but of people and character. I’m looking forward to traveling with them.
Songwriters are the most valuable creative force in the music process and are able to set cultural tones in ways few can. I encourage you to follow each of them in their musical career and on the World Vision adventure by clicking on their Facebook and Twitter links below.
- Luke Laird Facebook Twitter
- Matt Wertz Facebook Twitter
- Melissa Fuller Facebook Twitter
- Elenowen Facebook Twitter
- Ella Mae Bowen Facebook Twitter
- Molly Hunt Facebook Twitter
- Russell Dickerson Facebook Twitter
- Natalie Hemby website
“Music can change the world because it can change people.” ― Bono