Just for fun I sent off an email to my radio friends asking them where they think I will land. Something is imminent, so I thought I’d have some fun. I was not disappointed by the responses:
- Roger Penske is looking for a driver for the Number 12 Alltel Dodge… (I could do that)
- Kid Rock’s Media Manager (It would have to pay very very well)
- Presidential of the United States nominee (I don’t even like the word vetted)
- Emerson Drive band member (I know all the songs!)
- Fashion Editor for Country Weekly (Would they give me a new wardrobe?)
- Radio sales (I can’t even imagine)
- Regional Manager for Pizza Hut (Just can’t keep a secret in Nashville anymore)
- Ringling Brothers (I have worked for monkeys and clowns before and am adept at walking tightropes. It’s not far removed from the music business!)
- Michael Phelps towel boy (Fortunately I don’t have any references for such a gig)
There were many record label guesses and only one person with the correct answer. Details to come.
Thanks for playing.