Edison Media Research has announced their “30 Under 30” honorees, which is the nationwide vote for 30 promising talents under 30 years of age in the radio industry.
A special shout out to my friends Daniel Anstandig, President McVay New Media and Scott Herrold, PD SOS Radio Network in Las Vegas. Both are not only very talented, but great guys. Daniel has written guest blogs on FOR THE RECORD, which you can find right here.
1. Tazz “Daddy” Anderson: Executive Producer, Rickey Smiley Morning Show, KBFB, Dallas
2. Daniel Anstandig: President, McVay New Media
3. Rob Anthony: Program Director/Operations Manager, WMAS, Springfield, Mass.
4. Jim Bezak: Director of Support and Training/Internet Services, Saga Communications
5. Ian Bush: Reporter/Anchor/Editor, KYW, Philadelphia
6. Charlamagne: Co Host, Wendy Williams Experience, WBLS, New York
7. Justin Chase: Program Director, KMXB/KKJJ, Las Vegas
8. Tommy Chuck: Program Director, WFLZ Tampa, Fla./Gulf Coast Regional Director of Interactive Services
9. Ryan Dokke: Assistant Program Director/Music Director/Night Personality, WKKT, Charlotte, N.C
10. Jennifer Megan Dowdy: Program/Promotions Director, WCLU, Glasgow, Ky.
11. Blake Florence: Assistant Program Director/Music Director, KTWV, Los Angeles
12. Sarah Harris: Director, Community Outreach, Emmis Communications, Indianapolis
13. Scott Herrold: Program Director, SOS Radio Network, Las Vegas
14. James “Doubledown” Howard: Program Director, WXTB, Tampa, Fla./ KYRK, New Orleans / WTZB Sarasota, Fla.
15. Talya Johnson: Music Director / Internship Coordinator, WPGC, Washington, D.C.
To check out the rest of the list go to Edison Media Research.