Photos by Mike Severson
- @Margaretbecker thanks for the follow! 21 hours ago
- Full Moon Pickin Party! Feels like autumn out here. Love it! twitpic.com/csyizf 22 hours ago
- Yep. RT @Tennessean #IRS audits thousands of adoptive families. tnne.ws/12B1Yq4 1 day ago
- Proud to be an Okie. RT @donaldmiller "We Are Oklahoma–How the People Have United After the Tornado" bit.ly/18m0OT4 (by @johnsowers) 1 day ago
- Three guesses what we're up to this fine evening... twitpic.com/cspxbb 1 day ago
- Sounds good to me! RT @simonsinek What good is an idea if it remains an idea? Try. Experiment. Iterate. Fail. Try again. Change the world. 2 days ago
- Welcome back the original Rob Ellis! RT @MusicRow Sidewalk Records Hires Promotion Rep goo.gl/fb/KAI9H 2 days ago
Tag Archives: myspace
The big partnership announcement between MySpace and three of the four major labels is getting interesting reviews and mixed predictions. The labels are spinning it as cutting edge, while others are receiving it with a ho-hum and a shrug.
A short Businessweek.com article on labels trying to play catch up with digital opportunties and the latest music partnership with MySpace. Click this to check it out.