Photos by Mike Severson
- Day 3 w/ songwriters in the DR has been incredible. Witnessing how much & in how many ways @WorldVision is lifting up children & families. 1 day ago
- Into our second day & we have met some amazing kids. One a phenomenal singer who wrote an incredible song. #undiscoveredtalent #worldvision 2 days ago
- Long travel day done. After 2 flight and a 3.5 hour bus ride we are safely in Barahona, DR. Dinner time & hang time! 2 days ago
- We all ran into @hollywilliams1 at the gate in Nashville. Great to meet her. The amount of talent at B concourse this morning was intense. 3 days ago
- And we're off. World Vision songwriters trip is Dominican bound. What a great bunch of artists. 3 days ago
- @russelled Hey man, are you planning on bringing a guitar? Trying to get a final count. 4 days ago
- Watching Paul McCartney at #Bonnaroo live.... blogs.tennessean.com/tunein/2013/06… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Photography
266/365: Grungy Garage, originally uploaded by Mike Severson.
285/365: Farmer Chic, originally uploaded by Mike Severson.
223/365: Jellyfish, originally uploaded by Mike Severson.
171/365: Harbor Sunest, originally uploaded by Mike Severson.
40/365: Trailer Parking, originally uploaded by Mike Severson. 40 days into Project 365!
On New Year’s Day I decided to start a Photo A Day in 2012, otherwise known as a Project 365. Whatever title it gets, I’ve thought about doing it for years and it plays into many things I want to … Continue reading
In Between, originally uploaded by Mike Severson.
I am selling art photography cards of images I have taken over the years. Original signed photos on blank 5×7 cards w/ envelope. I put these together by hand and photo can be easily framed by recipient. If you are … Continue reading
Coley Davis Road in Bellevue is flooded by the Harpeth River. Boaters are helping those trapped by the water. Nashville flood 2010. River Road, originally uploaded by Mike Severson. I have created a gallery of images from the flooding. Go … Continue reading
, originally uploaded by Mike Severson. Photoblog: http://www.seversonphotography.wordpress.com
Texas to Nashville, originally uploaded by Mike Severson. Check out the photoblog at http://www.seversonphotography.wordpress.com
I don’t believe too much in coincidence. I’m more of a fate and providence type of person. I think there are so many moments throughout our lives which occur that, if we only knew the details, would blow our minds. … Continue reading
mike severson photography 2009
all photos ©mikeseverson 2009 I’ve taken many images lately of street markers, arrows, signs, and cross walks. It’s interesting the subject matter the eye picks up at different points in life.
Stories and information about the week in El Salvador is forthcoming, but in the meantime, an album of photos is posted online. Go here to check out just some of the images taken during the week. Country Weekly will be … Continue reading
Gotta love it! Cumberland Plateau in Tennessee. http://www.seversonphotography.wordpress.com
© mike severson 2001 (March 2001)
Like I needed something else to do……but it is easy and simple for me to maintain. Please check it out from time to time at http://www.seversonphotography.wordpress.com. Right now it is all about Africa, but I will also include other subjects … Continue reading
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! copyright Mike Severson http://www.seversonphotography.com
http://www.seversonphotography.com The Mother Church of country music, The Ryman Auditorium, in downtown Nashville. Original home of the Grand Ol’ Opry. So many photos of this historical building have been taken, it is difficult to show it in a unique way. … Continue reading
Joel’s guest blog posted on Wednesday got me thinking more about the process of finding Joy. It seems that in order to discover the Joy in life or to notice the good, it takes effort and work. It is EASY to do something bad or … Continue reading
My Texas friends should appreciate this one. I stumbled upon this theater a few years ago as I was traveling through West Texas. Who can name the town? 2004 Mike Severson