Photos by Mike Severson
- Day 3 w/ songwriters in the DR has been incredible. Witnessing how much & in how many ways @WorldVision is lifting up children & families. 1 day ago
- Into our second day & we have met some amazing kids. One a phenomenal singer who wrote an incredible song. #undiscoveredtalent #worldvision 2 days ago
- Long travel day done. After 2 flight and a 3.5 hour bus ride we are safely in Barahona, DR. Dinner time & hang time! 2 days ago
- We all ran into @hollywilliams1 at the gate in Nashville. Great to meet her. The amount of talent at B concourse this morning was intense. 3 days ago
- And we're off. World Vision songwriters trip is Dominican bound. What a great bunch of artists. 3 days ago
- @russelled Hey man, are you planning on bringing a guitar? Trying to get a final count. 3 days ago
- Watching Paul McCartney at #Bonnaroo live.... blogs.tennessean.com/tunein/2013/06… 4 days ago
Category Archives: Fun
I called it pop when I was in Iowa (sometimes soda) and pop when I lived in Oklahoma. When I moved to Nashville I heard everyone order a Coke even when they wanted a Sprite or Dr. Pepper. It’s an excellent clue to tell … Continue reading
Flight of the Conchords. They are brilliantly funny. Où est le bibliothèque?
With the Summer Olympics fast approaching, you can watch the world compete for gold and hear National Anthems from around the globe. Impress your family and friends by brushing up on your anthems here. .
I have a routine since I travel so much and try to stay with it as much as possible to reduce stress, hassle, time and improve the entire experience. Here are 7 things I try to always do: Wear slip off … Continue reading
One of our three dogs would like to make his debut on the blog. Say hello to everyone Samson……
Paul Mawhinney, the Pittsburgh-based publisher of the Music Master record price guide, is selling his entire 50 year collection of albums on eBay. And it can be yours with a starting price of only 3 million dollars. Check out the … Continue reading